Proud Home of the TROJANS! Athletics at St. Louise are under the direction of our Athletic Board, a group of dedicated parents, teachers, and coaches. St. Louise students participate in a wide range of physical activities throughout the school year to encourage healthy choices, develop skills and learn the importance of sportsmanship.
The next meeting of the Athletic Board will take place on Tuesday, April 12 at 6:00 p.m. in the Lower Level of LeGras Parish Center.
Posted April 1, 2016 – The St. Louise Athletic Board is accepting applications for the position of Girls Varsity Head Coach.
- Boys Varsity Volleyball – Diocesan Champions
- Boys JV Volleyball – Runner-Up Diocesan Champions
- Girls Varsity Mount Cheerleading – Diocesan Champion
- Girls JV Mount Cheeleading – Diocesan Champion
- Girls JV Non-Mount Cheerleading – Diocesan Champion
- Boys Varsity Basketball – Runner-Up Diocesan Champions
- Boys JV Football – Diocesan Champions
St. Louise students participate in the following sports: