Through the use of technology integrated across the curriculum, students develop skills needed to become 21st Century life-long learners. Activities and lessons focused on communication, collaboration, creativity, critical thinking, and problem solving prepare students to be future ready.
- iMac computer lab and mobile technology such as Chromebooks, Kindles, SMARTtables, and iPads for cross-curricular and multi-platform learning
- State-of-the-art science lab for all students
- SMARTboard and PCs in every classroom
- Students create projects using print and digital media including “The Ambassador,” a student newspaper, with an online component as well as audio, video, and live-streamed morning announcements
- Computer programming and robotics are introduced at all levels and students have access to HummingBird, Finch, and Sphero Robots
Our Technology in Action!
All students are required to sign an Acceptable Use Policy and are introduced to Internet Safety and Digital Citizenship.