St. Louise de Marillac Catholic School is dedicated to excellence in education through the spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, and social development of each child. Our administrators, teachers, and faculty share a deep faith, a passion for teaching, and an unwavering commitment to our students. Our preschool teachers all have a degree in Early Childhood Education.
Our preschool provides a positive, exciting learning environment for children ages 3-5.
- 3 year old early learners: Tuesday and Thursday mornings
- Must be 3 by September 30, 2018
- 4 year old Pre-K learners: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, morning or afternoon
- Must be 4 by September 30, 3018
- 5 year old transition students: Monday through Friday afternoons
- must be 5 by December 1, 2018
Our curriculum will feature kindergarten readiness skills including, letters and letter sounds, numbers and math concepts, writing, pre-reading, problem solving skills and STREAM activities. Students will also enjoying learning through play, music, art, and story-time.
For more information, please contact Principal Ken Klase at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-835-0600.