The St. Louise de Marillac Parent Teacher Guild (PTG)
PTG provides a range of activities for our students through the funds earned during our fundraising efforts. Listed below are some of the programs our students have enjoyed in the past.
- Grade Level Activities (Kindergarten Dessert Night, 1st Grade Covered Dish Dinner, Grandparents Day, 8th Grade Graduation, etc.)
- Teacher, Staff, & Volunteer Appreciation
- Teacher/Classroom Supplies
- Classroom Parties & Programs
- School Assemblies
- Field Trips
- Student Appreciation, Gifts & Prizes
- Academic assistance (donation of SMARTboards, CPR training, DARE program)
Please do not hesitate to contact any member of the PTG for more information.