Proud Home of the TROJANS! Athletics at St. Louise are under the direction of our Athletic Board, a group of dedicated parents, teachers, and coaches. St. Louise students participate in a wide range of physical activities throughout the school year to encourage healthy choices, develop skills and learn the importance of sportsmanship.
The next meeting of the Athletic Board will be announced soon.
- Cross Country: Diocesan Varsity Boy Champion, Diocesan Varsity Girl Runner-up
- Football: JV Undefeated Season, JV Diocesan Champions
- Girls Volleyball: JV Diocesan Champions, Varsity 3rd place in Diocesan Championship
- Boys Basketball: JV TD Sports Tournament Champions, JV Lancer Classic Tournament Champions , Varsity: South Section Champions; Diocesan Champions; State runners-up (2nd in the state) 20-1 record in Catholic League Play.
- Boys JV Volleyball: Diocesan Champions
- Varsity Cheerleading: Diocesan Champions
- Novice Girls Track – 50m — Mallory Kuntz, Diocesan Champion
- Novice Girls Track – Long Jump – Mallory Kuntz, Diocesan Champion
- JV Girls Track, 1600m — Mary Nagy, Diocesan Champion
- JV Girls Track, 3200 – Mary Nagy, Diocesan Champion
- JV Boys Track, Shot Put – Austyn Winkleblech, Diocesan Champion
- Varsity Girls Track, 800m – Tess Helms, Diocesan Champion
- Varsity Boys Track, 1600m – Jacob Metcalf, Diocesan Champion
- Varsity Boys Track, 4×400 — Matt Schearer, Ben Deitrick, Max Cross & Jacob Metcalf – Diocesan Champions
St. Louise students participate in the following sports: